Thursday 28 January 2016

My friends say there's a long line behind you  
A priority queue
Some say its a linked list and I know that's not true
It's a stack by the way
Characterised by a property known to few
LIFO I guess and I wanna be the element new

First one to be popped last one to stick to you
A strong adhesive fevistick, cause this relationship needs a stronger glue
Which would bind us together, make us  1 from the decimal 2
I can be the leaf if you want, you'll be my morning dew

Sprouting out from a red black tree
We'll self balance each other node and key
And cherish the fruits of our love, a unique property
And we can have  kids you know
Register pair B AND C

Your clock speed is three hertz more than me
You're a special interrupt, and my CPU is never free
Cause I think of you all the time and its become a high order  priority
And now I am TRAPped  in your love, a non maskable entity
And my resource allocation graph is now a cycle


So please allot me that resource I make a request to thee

No comments:

Post a Comment